This certification demonstrates your skills in transitioning to and administering cloud-hosted business applications with Microsoft Office 365.
IT Bootcamp: Certified Engineer Office 365
Email messaging leveraging Exchange Server and Office 365 Exchange Online:
- Transitions from Exchange Server systems to Office 365.
- Migrations from non-Microsoft messaging platforms to Exchange Server or Office 365.
- Hybrid configurations between on-premises Exchange and Office 365
- Transitions of existing on-premises Exchange Servers to newer versions
- Associated platforms, such as message hygiene or archiving systems
- Directory services
- Collaboration systems leveraging Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online:
- Instant Messaging (IM) and presence, desktop sharing, and online meetings
- Assistance in the deployment and configuration of the Skype for Business client application
- Configuration and implementation of Skype for Business Online
- Office 365 services:
- Exchange Online configurations, including Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Hosted Archiving
- Skype for Business Online configurations and client application deployments, including enterprise voice
- SharePoint Online configurations, including OneDrive Online for Business
- Windows Server and Active Directory:
- Design of Active Directory infrastructures
- Upgrades of AD
- Transitioning of objects into new AD implementations
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)